We Greatly Appreciate Your Support
Help us by making a secure online donation. THANK YOU!
Your gift will be used toward our effort to end violence and discrimination against women and girls and promote healthy and loving manhood.
Your contributions will make a difference.
• Donate online
• Donate by mail
• Donate by phone
• Donate your time
• Donate your resources
• A CALL TO MEN is a not-for-profit organization seeking funding and grant support in order to fulfill the mission of our organization. A CALL TO MEN is a project of Tides Center.
• We are not just educators and trainers but primarily community organizers. Our mission is to galvanize a national movement of men committed to ending violence and discrimination against women and girls.
• We would welcome the opportunity to bring the message of domestic and sexual violence prevention to your community.
• We provide trainings, workshops, keynote addresses, technical assistance and community organizing initiatives with the goal of inspiring men to take action. We will also assist in developing strategies and efforts to organize men within your community to work toward positive social change on a local and national level.
• Please go to menu and click on "Press Room/Media" to download our brochure.
• We hope you will join us in our domestic and sexual violence prevention efforts and the promotion of healthy manhood.
To Donate by Mail, please send your donation to: A CALL TO MEN a project of The Tides Center
A CALL TO MEN
250 Merrick Road, #813
Rockville Center, New York 11570
A CALL TO MEN: The National Association of Men and Women Committed to Ending Violence Against Women is committed to preserving your privacy and safeguarding your information online. The following statement describes the general information gathering and usage practices of our website.
A CALL TO MEN: The National Association of Men and Women Committed to Ending Violence Against Women does not sell or trade names or other personal data that we collect on our website nor do we maintain any credit card information.
Unless you have designated your donation as "Anonymous" we will keep your contact information only (name, address, and email address) when you make a donation to our organization. We maintain this information in our database of supporters in order to keep you abreast of our future work and related issues that may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive materials from us, you can simply call 917.922.6738 or email us at email@example.com and we will remove all of your information.
A CALL TO MEN is proud to be a project of Tides Center www.tidescenter.org