It will take action from all of us to create a more equitable world. We invite you to partner with us today. Here’s how to get started.
- Join the conversation on social media:
We’re on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin — and join our Healthy Manhood Facebook group for daily discussions.
Use our resources in your school, organization, or community
We offer free tools and guides for educators and anyone who is ready to use their platform to promote healthy manhood in your organization or community.
- Download our Live Respect curriculum for middle and high school boys — and get certified as a Live Respect trainer.
- Browse our curricula, infographics, videos, and more.
Attend an upcoming event or training
We convene free Community Conversations every month; we offer two-day Training Institutes for Gender & Racial Justice (all online through the end of 2020); and we offer custom trainings for all types of organizations and communities.
- Attend a Community Conversation
- Attend a Training Institute for Gender & Racial Justice
- Bring our training to your organization or community. We are available to design and deliver custom events — keynotes, trainings, and workshops — in person and online, from one hour to one week.
- Partner with our team. Our experts are available for consultation, research engagements, curriculum design, and more.
“An investment in A Call to Men is an investment in the safety and equity of all women and girls.”
Ana Oliveira, president and CEO of the New York Women’s Foundation
Get A Call to Men Gear
Visit our store to get an A Call to Men T-shirt or Tony Porter’s book: “Breaking Out of the Man Box”