Watch our community conversation from February 22, 2022 as we discussed the importance of centering our gender and racial justice work on the lived experiences of Black women in leadership. We examined the importance of centering those at the margins of the margins in pursuit of our collective liberation, and discussed tactics to help us all grow and deepen our allyship practice. Joining us was Chanel Haley, Scheherazade Tillet, Dr. Aleese Moore-Orbih, Joanne N. Smith, Gwen Wright, and Danielle Nicholson.
- Chanel Haley, Gender Policy Manager at Georgia Equality
- Scheherazade Tillet, Artist and Co-founder, and Executive Director of A Long Walk Home
- Rev. Aleese Moore-Orbih, DMin, Executive Director at California Partnership to End Domestic Violence
- Joanne N. Smith, Founding President & CEO of Girls for Gender Equity (GGE)
- Gwen Wright, Interim Executive Director – New York State Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Danielle Nicholson, Chief Operations Officer of A Call to Men